I can't believe summer is almost over (I don't fully consider it over until after Labor Day). Our monkey has gone back to her mom's and has started school. It is always sad when she goes back, our house seems so empty and quiet. I always tease Kenny about being stuck with just me again, but he doesn't seem to mind.
Summer has flown by, but we ended up having a pretty fun summer. We did a lot of swimming and hanging out with family. We are pretty lucky, as this summer my parents put in a swimming pool. Our monkey was in 7th heaven. If there was some way for her to live in the pool she would. It was always a chore getting her out of the water, even if she had been in for 6 hours (which was normal for her). If there was ever a day that we weren't going to be swimming she acted as though the world had come to an end, oh to be 9 again. Luckily my family were good sports and would hang with her in the pool all afternoon (thanks guys).
We had a great summer and now we are looking forward to fall and all the fun times that will bring.
3 comments:
Welcome to blogging! I love it. It is so easy and so much fun to see what everyone is up to. Keep us updated!
Happy to see ya on here! It's an easy way to keep in touch and updated, eh?
Congrats on becoming a true Mormon mommmy (a.k.a. a blogger)! :) I will keep checking back.
Post a Comment