Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Crazy 8 tag from Cristi

8 TV shows that I watch:
1. NCIS
2. How I Met Your Mother
3. The Starter Wife
4. CSI:
5. CSI: New York
6. The Mentalist
7. 2 and a Half Men
8. The Hills

8 Things that I did yesterday:
1. Slept
2. Worked
3. Cooked Dinner
4. Cleaned the Kitchen
5. Walked my dog
6. Laundry
7. Sat in traffic
8. Watched NCIS

8 Places I Love to Eat
1. Cafe Rio
2. PF Chang's
3. Blimpie (and they just put one down in Utah Couny again)
4. Johnny Carino's
5. Original Pancake House
6. Raising Caines Chicken Fingers
7. Lux Cafe
8. Bahama Breeze

8 Things that I am looking forward to
1. Holidays
2. VACATION
3. Kels coming down
4. Finish decorating Kels' room
5. Hiring a receptionist
6. Disneyland
7. Vegas
8. Holiday treats

8 things on my wish list
1. Buying a house
2. Having a baby
3. A 2nd car
4. New clothes
5. Losing weight
6. Traveling to Hawaii
7. A raise at work (I am sure everyone would like one of those)
8. Having Kels full time

I tag anyone and everyone that wants to fill it out.

No comments: