We always start Christmas morning off with a big breakfast cooked by my dad & mom with a little help from us. We invite my aunts, uncles & cousins that live near us to come over. It's a fun tradition we do every year and we look forward to it. Below are pictures of getting ready for the dinner. I don't have any of everyone over because I was too busy enjoying the wonderful food.
This year we did not get lil Kels for Christmas, but we did fly her down the day after. Here are a few of us opening our presents a day late.
Our Christmas Tree
There was $50 in her card, couldn't tell she was excited.
She was so excited to finally have an ipod.
Christmas was so much fun, but New Year's was even better. That post to come later this week. I know I'm slow, but I'm trying to be better.
No comments:
Post a Comment