Sunday, April 10, 2011

Halloween 2010

Halloween was so much fun this year with Kels.  We carved pumpkins and went trick or treating.  Kels decided she wanted to dress up as a baby this year, I think it was because she wanted a reason to wear her pajamas to school.  We all carved a pumpkin and Kels didn't think it was nice to leave Mason out so she painted a pumpkin with his name on it.  Halloween was on Sunday this year and since we live in Utah everyone goes trick or treating on Saturday.  The plan had been for me to stay home and hand out candy while Kenny took Kels and her friend Sarah trick or treating around the neighborhood.  Earlier that day I had started to have contractions, nothing strong or consistent but they were beginning none the less.  Kenny decided I needed to go with them to see if I could help the contractions along and so I went waddling along, with the help of Kenny, behind 2 very energetic 11 year olds.  They received so much candy, mostly because it had snowed earlier so there were fewer kids then usual and people were giving handfuls of candy instead of the just one to each child.  Why didn't people do this when I was their age.  The walking got my contractions coming every 6 to 8 min but when we got home and I put my feet up the contractions stopped, so we surveyed Kelsey's candy and watched a movie.  It was a great end to a fun Halloween Saturday.
 Carving Pumpkins

 The beginnings of my pumpkin


 Lil' Kels starting her pumpkin

 My finished product

 Lil' Kels finished product

 Kenny's finished product

 and Mason's pumpkin, thanks to Kels

Kels all dressed up for Halloween

No comments: