Monday, September 8, 2008

Giant Spider


This spider was outside our door. I was walking in from our garage and thought it was a fuzzy outside our door. Once I realized it was a spider I walked away and called Kenny, who was inside the house, to come out and kill it because there was no way I was going to walk through the door with that thing there. We are going to take it to the department of agriculture and find out what it is. If any of you know, please let me know.

6 comments:

The Swensons said...

Ewwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad you found that and not me. :)

Hale Family said...

Hi Kelsey
I just found your blog. E-mail me at josephandvictoriahale@hotmail.com and I will send you an invite to our blog. I want to see some pictures. I haven't talked to you forever! I hope all is well.

Victoria (hoopes)

Tiff said...

Holy cow! thats huge! I found one about that big in Eider's room the other day - I could never kill a spider before, but since it was in my baby's room, I stomped the crap out of it!! If you find out what kind of spider it is, let me know...

todd & nicole said...

YIKES! I don't know what it is, but it looks terrible.

EaST said...

Wow, I can't say that I would like to find one of those at my house (we just get the little ones that Cambria will get rid of for us and Derek will pick up and try to eat.) I just found out you had a blog! It was fun to read. Stacie

Sherwoods said...

That is really really really gross. I think I would freak out! It is a good thing we have husbands for things like this!