Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Pictures!

I am finally posting some pictures, most of them are from the summer and my little fam. I hope you guys enjoy them.

Kelsey & her friend Carissa before the Stadium of Fire.


Thanks dad for helping us get tickets, they were great!

The Swimming Pool, where we spent the majority of the summer.

Kels always wore her goggles, I was surprised she never got a tan line from them.

One of the few pictures we have of her without the goggles and looking at the camera (I let her be in the pool an extra 10 min). Every time I got the camera out she would dive under the water or turn her back on me then she would just laugh because she thought she was being so funny.

Just before Kels went back we went to the Living Planet Aquarium in Sandy. It was a lot of fun, much more than we thought it was going to be. The tank behind them holds a giant octopus, but we thought the giant star fish was pretty cool.


The giant octopus

They also have rays that you can touch. Kels loves to be able to touch them, only this time it took a lot of convincing to get her to, but once she did it was hard to get her away. Neither one of them knew I was taking the picture, but I thought it was funny that they are both looking the other direction.

This is a giant lobster that is found up near Maine. After seeing it Kenny kept saying that lobster sounded good, Kels and I did not agree with that one.

This is just a few of the fun things we did this summer. I hope you guys all had as much fun as we did. We are looking forward to next summer.

No comments: