Today is my little sister Brianne's birthday. She is the big 19 and she thinks she is getting so old. I told her to wait until she turns 25 then she will feel old. This weekend we celebrated her birthday. It is a tradition in our family that around our birthday we get to decide a restaurant to eat at, this year Bri picked The Spaghetti Factory. We were lucky enough to have all of us around (Mickelle was down from Logan and Kenny wasn't working) and anytime you get all of us together you are in for a lot of laughs and memories to be made. Sometimes I am amazed that my parents let us out in public anymore. Another tradition in my family is that the Sunday before your birthday you get to pick Sunday dinner, well the new favorite has become Melanesa's (thin slices of beef dipped in egg and then corn flake crumbs and fried then put either pico or steak sauce on them depending on what you like) and party potatoes (or funeral potatoes). My mom does not think they go together but a few of the family members (Bri, Kenny, Krista & Dad) think they are a great combination and that was Bri's pick this year. Of course we can not forget the cake (Red Velvet cake, Kenny introduced that and it has quickly become one of the favorites) and of course presents. Happy Birthday Bri! I love you lots and am so grateful that you are my sister. You always make me laugh and I love to hear your stories. I hope you have a great birthday filled with lots of fun and great memories! Brianne's new shoes & scarf

The Girls

1 comment:
Okay, so isn't Brianne still supposed to be like 8 and Krista a baby?! Ha ha, that is seriously so crazy to see them grown up! How fun!
Post a Comment