Yesterday (7th) was Kenny and I's 5 year anniversary. I can't believe it has been 5 years, time flies when you are having fun. It seems like just yesterday we were walking out of the Salt Lake Temple as husband and wife. That day was amazing filled with family and friends to help us celebrate. I am so thankful to be married to such a wonderful man, husband and father. He always puts Kels and I ahead of himself and does everything he can to make sure we are taken care of. I don't think I ever tell him enough how much I appreciate him and what he does for us. He is a great example to us and I am so thankful to have him be my husband for all eternity.Our weekend celebration started with having Kels fly down to spend the weekend with us on Friday. Saturday we did some shopping and then met my family at Texas Roadhouse for some dinner(sorry no pictures). We met them at 5 and didn't get into the restaurant until 7, needless to say it was all worth it! After dinner we headed to the Draper Temple Open House. It was such an amazing experience, it is so beautiful inside and it was exciting to be able to take Kels there and show it to her. She is now deciding what Temple she wants to be married in. It is really exciting for us to be able to take her there because she doesn't get much church influence when she isn't with us, so for her to be able to see the Temple is a great teaching/learning tool.
It was a great anniversary and very low key. I loved being able to spend time with Kenny and Kels and then also my family.
I love you sweetheart and I look forward to many more years to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment