I know this is late, but better late than never. I can't believe my baby is a month old. The last 4 weeks have flown by. I love being home with him and seeing him change every day. I love watching him grow and learn, but it also makes me a little sad because I love him being my cuddly little lump. He is still kind of a shrimp, he still is wearing all of his newborn clothes and no sign of wearing anything bigger anytime soon. So far he has been a great little eater and sleeper. Since we brought him home he has slept at least 3 hours at a time. I feel extremely lucky to be getting a decent amount of sleep with a newborn. He is starting to recognize mine and Kenny's voices and will try and look in our direction when we are talking. He still has all of his hair which I am so happy about, I didn't want him to loose it. He gets more adorable everyday. I took this picture of him with his monster and I'm going to take one each month to show how big he is getting each month. I'm so thankful to have this little guy in our family, each day just gets better and better. Enjoy some of his one month pictures.
I just loved his face in this picture. He looks so surprised by his monster.
No comments:
Post a Comment