This year we spent Thanksgiving with the Larsen family. My food assignment was yams. I have never made yams so I was a little nervous. But never fear my wonderful mother came to my rescue and taught me how to make wonderful mashed yams. They were so tasty and of course I forgot to take a pictures. Thanks mom, I couldn't have done such a good job without you. There are so many of us in the Larsen family that we rented 2 rooms at a convention type center called My Noah's in Lindon. It was so fun to have everyone together and enjoy a wonderful Thanksgiving meal.
Dad, Mom and Bri on one side of our table.
Mickelle, Paul, Kels & Krista on the other side
Kenny and Kels at dinner showing off their food
Mason all bundled up for the cold.
We had so much fun this Thanksgiving and made us all extremely grateful for all that we have been blessed with. I am extremely grateful for my family and our new little addition, I didn't realize how much he could and would add to our little family. I wouldn't change anything for the world. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
No comments:
Post a Comment